Monday, March 27, 2006

Y

Why must it always be you who I turn out to be with?
Why must it always be you who turns out to hurt me in the right places?
Why must I be the one who try to make things work, when you the onne who was once chasing after me?
Why do I always fall for the excuses and the lies you tell?
Why do I think you are the one?
Why is it so hard for me to let you go, knowing that I am going to have to let you go in the end?
Why must it be soo difficult for me to find the one that pleases me and only me?
Why has my past gotten me to write this poem?
Why has my journey throungh life just taking a stop, because you are in it?
Why does it have to be me, I am the one you choose so why does seem like I am the who is taking in all the hurt.
Why is my love for you just going away day by day.
Why is it soo hard to find my one tru Teddy Bear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples Office Supply
Staples Office Supply