Monday, March 27, 2006

Sexy Love

The joy that I get when I think about you is amazing.
The love that we both have for one another is fading.
The way we started off is not going to be the way we end off.
The lovely nights and days we had together is nothing that we can never make up.
The life lessons you taught me through the loving you gave me, is all I now have left.
The beautiful songs and words that you whispered to me is what got me staying.

Is the Sexy Love you show and give that got me saying:
"He makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
With just one touch and I erupt
Like a volcano and cover her with my love
Baby boy you make me say (Oh oh oh)
Sexy love boy the things you do (Oh baby baby)
Keep me sprung Keep me runnin' back to you (Oh baby I)
Oh I love making love to you
Baby boy you know you're my
Sexy love"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

short love poem

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples Office Supply
Staples Office Supply