Friday, December 16, 2005

Juss knowing that you tried so hard BUT yet U failed.
Knowing dat U gave it yr all, but YR all didn't help.
Juss knowing dat All u had was all u gave and it was
taken away, with not in return.
Knowin dat dere are so MANY people who doubt u.
Juss knowin dat if u FAIL, these are goin t0 be da
ones dat Judge you.
Knowin dat everyone is watchin yr every move
so if U fail, dere goin 2 be da ones dat bring you DOWN.
Juss knowin U tried, and U still faIled,
iS wAt KiLlz mE dA MoSt.

2 Comments:

Blogger lewisjones88289137 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

10:23 AM  
Blogger arnoldtaft3083 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples Office Supply
Staples Office Supply